What Programs Does Chandler Innovations Offer?
Chandler Innovations is an incubator program that was created by the City of Chandler, Arizona, to provide resources for founders in the technology sector. Residents of the City of Chandler may be accepted into the program at no cost. Non-residents may be accepted for a fee. Please submit an application to learn more.
Ventures accepted into the program can be at various stages of their business cycle. Startups are the largest segment, but the program is designed to provide resources to mid-stage companies as well as organizations already in revenue or past their first round of funding.
The goal of the program is to provide founders with the tools and skillsets required to build stable, sustainable organizations.
Chandler Innovations Jr. Track
Chandler Innovations believes that the principles and characteristics associated with entrepreneurship are beneficial to people of all ages. Young minds are excellent conduits for the concepts of tenacity, critical thinking, leadership, communication, building relationships, and many other skill sets required for bringing an idea to market.
Our Jr. Track is designed to aid students in working on innovative projects, whether as a team or individually. The twelve-week program covers topics required to facilitate a successful project including:
To learn more, please contact Chandler Innovations via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Resources for Entrepreneurs
Innovations has many resources to ensure the delivery of quality content. Our programming is powered by Moonshot at NACET, a successful incubator, and accelerator based in Northern Arizona. Chandler Innovations has an active community of mentors and partners covering all areas of expertise that donate their time or provide their services to founders in the Innovations community. Our mentors and partners represent all factors of startup needs and business operations:
HR and Human Capital Management
Scaling and Growth
Angel Investor/Venture Capital Preparedness
Commercial Real Estate
In addition to the tracks, mentors, and partners, Innovations offers events and workshops that take a deeper dive into content covered within the tracks. Supplementary content includes workshops on:
Chandler Innovations has assisted many companies in their quest for establishment and growth. Innovations will continue to refine and provide programming and services that attract, support, and motivate technology entrepreneurs towards successful ventures.
Chandler Innovations provides something for every entrepreneur. Choose the option below that best describes you and click the button to learn more.
Chandler Innovations works with founders developing innovative technologies.
Entrepreneurs need to live, work, or own property in the City of Chandler in order to be eligible for the program. There are opportunities to lease co-working and office space in Chandler if work space is needed.
Apply Now If this is you, see below for more information about our Incubator Programs & Pitch Programs (application only):
- Applicants to our incubator programs must live, work, co-work or own property in Chandler
- Our programs are designed for those that have, or are starting a scalable, innovative, tech-focused business
- Applicants vary from new founders, founding teams, serial entrepreneurs, early-stage CEOs and executive leadership teams who are interested in scaling and growing. They will most likely need angel and/or venture capital investment to scale and grow quickly.
- These programs are delivered in 4 separate Tracks (APPLY HERE), and our Pitch Power Program (SEPARATE APPLICATION HERE).
- All applicants who are accepted into the incubator programs are granted a scholarship into the program at no cost thanks to the sponsorship from the City of Chandler.
Entrepreneurs that do not fulfill the previous requirements can still access resources provided by Chandler Innovations.
Whether you live in Phoenix or any of the surrounding cities, Chandler Innovations encourages founders to participate in events that are open to the public. You can also check our Resources page, which provides information regarding other organizations that assist entrepreneurs.
If this is you, look below for more information on our Open Community Events:
- Open Community Events are available to all entrepreneurs looking for education, community, resources and support
- There are a variety of ways we are here to support you including:
- Monthly Speaker Series
- Monthly Town Halls
- Annual StartUp Connection
- Global Entrepreneurship Week Celebration
- Collaborations with other entrepreneurial entities
Founders can't do it alone. Mentors give entrepreneurs guidance and support.
Chandler Innovations believes that having a mentor is a crucial component of entrepreneurial success. We also know that many skilled, seasoned experts want a way to give back. Innovations has a robust and rewarding mentoring program.
If this is you, would you like to be a part of our volunteer Mentor Team?
- Chandler Innovations has developed a strong network of entrepreneurs, investors, C-suite executives and subject matter experts interested in sharing their time and expertise to support our clients in launching and scaling their businesses.
- The mentors are crucial to our Track Advancement Panels, Pitch Power Panels, and Track 3 Advisory Boards. In addition, you will find 2-3 of our mentors at each our monthly Open House Cafe’s to offer free mentoring.